1. Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass baking pan). Line a 13x9-inch baking pan (including sides) with a sheet of aluminum foil. Coat foil lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
3. Layer chips, coconut and nuts evenly over crust.
4. Pour condensed milk evenly over top of everything.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
6. Lift up edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual squares. Lift off of foil.