1) Preheat oven 350
2) Grease loaf pan with 1 TBSP butter - set aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
4) Using a knife, cut the remaining butter into small cubes. Using a pastry cutter or your fingers, blend the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse meal. Add the coconut, stir to combine.
5) In a second large mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, eggs, and vanilla,
6) Make a well in the flour mixture and pour the milk mixture into it, stirring just until moistened. The batter will be lumpy.
7) Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes - unitl toothpick comes out clean.