1) Mix all ingredients take 1 cup out and put it in container to continue as sour dough starter. Let sit for 12-15 hrs.
2) Place bread dough on parchment paper, Shape into round loaf and place in bowl. Cover with butter spray and parchment paper on top. Let rise for 1 hr.
3) Pre heat oven and dutch oven to 500 degrees
4) Place bread in pre-heated dutch oven on parchment paper or foil
5) Cook with lid on for 30 minutes at 425 degrees.
6) Remove lid and cook for 20 minutes.
Note: you may add anything you like to the bread like herbs, sun dried tomatoes, or crasins